1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer 11 questions provided.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs who have less than 200 followers.
6. List the rules in your post.
7. Inform your nominees and link them.
Questions by Laura 1. Do you have a middle name? If so, what is it? My legal middle name is just S. It's short for my Chinese Name. 2. What is your favourite city or town? Hands down the city I call home- New York City. There is no place quite like it. 3. What is your dream home? For when I'm young and single, I would love an amazing modern loft in a busy city.
Something airy and full of light. For when I'm older and if I'm lucky enough to have a family, a modest sized house in would be lovely. 4. What is your favourite colour? Short answer is that I like every color. Long answer is that I like different colors for different things. I like wearing neutral colored clothes like black, grays, blues, navy and tans. I like making bright colored icons especially with pink and yellow. I love mints and pastels for summer and spring; Hunter greens, and burgundy reds for winter and fall. You get the idea. 5. What is your Chinese astrology sign? I'm a sheep. (I'm also a Capricorn which is a sheep/goat whatever). 6. What is your favourite treat? I love the Brookside chocolates pomegranate is my favorite. 7. What is your favourite TV show? I have way too many including: Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, and Arrow. 8. Do you prefer comedy or drama? I have a place for both of them, but if I had to pick I would choose drama
since it is more engaging and there's usually a wider range of emotions and thinking involved. 9. Heels or flats? Heels. I'm not quite 5 ft (152cm) so yeah.... 10. Shopping or going to the cinema? Why can't it be both! Hard choice. But... I'll choose shopping since you HAVE to go to the store to try things on, but you can watch movies at home in PJ's. 11. What is your current hair colour? It's a dark reddish brown currently. I'm looking to color it again soon.
Eleven Random Facts About Me
1. I wear a US size 5 shoe (Euro 35/UK 3).
2. My phone is a LG Nexus 4 running Paranoid Android 4.2 BETA 2.
3. I am playing Samurai Siege, Clash of Clans, and edited Pokemon Roms.
4. I enjoy reading this site..
5. My computer is a SONY VAIO F series going 4 years strong (but I'll probably buy a new one soon.
6. I'll be starting my first full time position in July.
7. I'll be working and living in Connecticut.
8. Current song playing: 2NE1 - Come Back Home.
9. I prefer DC Comics over Marvel.
10. I am using Photoshop CS5
11. "There are no right or wrong answers in life, it’s a journey towards making your choices the right choices."
Questions For You
1. What sites do you have bookmarked?
2. What song are you currently obsessed with?
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
4. What was your childhood dream job?
5. Where would you like to travel to?
6. What is your favorite childhood memory?
7. Where do you normally spend your time online?
8. What achievement are you most proud of?
9. What is your favorite quote?
10. What change would you like to see most in the world?
11. If you suddenly received a large sum of money, what would you do with it?
december 21, 2013 this is how the story ends
I'm back finally with a long overdue update. I haven't made too many graphics since last time,
I have been trying to focus on school and just keeping busy. I'm home for winter break, and since I have some down
time I thought I should update. I've been enjoying rereading the Harry Potter series in a bookstore cafe near SoHo called Housing Works.
They are a non profit and all the proceeds go to their efforts for AIDS and homelessness. It's a nice quiet place if anyone every wants to stop by.
Obviously, there's a new layout. I don't know why but I actually just really like plain layouts.
I haven't been into doing web design lately, so these kind of plain layouts just feel right for my moods. I have finally updated my tutorials and added four graphic tutorials.
I have also added 4 signatures, 4 banners, 4 blends, and 3 colorizations. There was way too many 4's in that list. I superstitiously feel a bit unlucky now.
august 16, 2013 my dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room
The past month has been really hectic, I apologize for not being able to update! I had to make an adjustment in dealing with some personal issues that sort of took a toll on me.
My health decided it didn't want to cooperate, and I ended up in the Emergency Room in the middle of the night. I had to have surgery. Then the recovery time followed and I couldn't do much, but I had spare time to think things over.
Luckily, I'm fine now and I decided to give a lot of things in my life a new fresh start! Does it show in the new layout? I felt pretty minimalistic and the colors look refreshing to me.
Anyways, I plan to apply to graduate school. I was looking into it and realized there aren't that many options. I want to pursue a Masters of Science for Structural Engineering.
I'm still researching more but I'm dreading the GRE's. I haven't started prepping and I ideally should take it by November!